Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David's GameMaster Application

+2
Smut
David
6 posters

Go down

David's GameMaster Application Empty David's GameMaster Application

Post by David Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:15 am

Name: David C

IGN: David

Timezone: EST

Position being applied for: "Head-GM, Graphics, etc" Please note that if the position is not open, you will likely not be getting that position.
Tamara's Asst. Head-GM so I can have slaves.

Experience: Provide proof with a screenshot.
Oldest to Recent. These are only the servers I have screenshots of.

MsLegendary
Spoiler:
RoyalMs
Spoiler:
SnailMs
Spoiler:
DoodleStory
Spoiler:
MusicStory
Spoiler:

Tell us about yourself: Your background, etc, anything you're willing to share with us. Let's us know you a little better, on a personal level.
The name is David and I played Doodle last summer. I'm a pretty chill guy that jokes a lot with friends and I can relate to people in many ways. I can be serious when the time comes down to seriousness, but other than that I'm laid back and joking around, talking to people to make sure they don't get bored and try to entertain them as many way as possible, unless I am afk or something like that. I play handball whenever I go out and that's mainly the reason I even go outside. I play other sports too like Basketball, baseball, track, etc; mainly anything that gets me healthy and in shape. If you want to know anything else about me we can chill together.

Contact Info: Email, etc.
You have all my contact info, but okay.
MSN: idoitdavid@live.com
Aim: itzxdavidxd

In your opinion, what is the ideal GM?
An ideal GM is someone who can joke around when they want and be serious when the time comes. Even though they are weak and everyone brings them down, they should act like they know everything and act like they are tough to keep fights away and to keep everyone in order. They are responsible for their actions, if they mess up, they mess up, be a man and take the punishment. If they ever ban someone by mistake, just quit as a GM, obviously you aren't up for it to ban someone innocent. Mistake or not, be a man take the punishment, don't make a big deal about it. In my opinion, GMs should be loyal in some cases and some situation, lying is bad; "Liars don't make friends" - Quoted from my History teacher.

How are you unique?
I'm unique by being myself.

How do you think DoodleStory could improve?
DoodleStory is still new because of the recovery and there isn't any much I can say because Anh our lovely WZ editor is doing his best and wasting his time editing wz to our liking and Tamara our lovely owner is doing her best and wasting her time to fix the server and everyone already threw in ideas that I agree with that can make it better.

What do you think about the current GMs?
Tamara: Best owner of all servers, she jokes a lot and she can freestyle on yo ass if she feels like it. She is like the one and only awesome owner that you can ever find, but at times she can get lazy and be like "fuck this" and go sleep. Very Happy
Anh: Anh is so cool you can never make him do a face expression in game. He is a grammar nazi and he will correct your grammar if he feels like it to make you look like an idiot Very Happy. He can diss you right off the back if you say something to him; this is why we all love him.
Eunsol: She be awesome as hell. She argues with Steph a lot and it's entertaining at times.She pro a drawing. She diss you. You lose. The end.
Liam: I don't know him, but we should get to know each other.
Aaron: fgt.
Carolyn: I don't know her, but we should get to know each other.

During what times of the day will you be online?
It's summer, I can be on from whenever to whenever.

How long have you played DoodleStory?
Last summer.

How will you have a positive effect on the server?
[I will try to make as many sandwiches for Tamara and Anh.] I will get more people to join to make it like old times back in the summer, make some videos to promote the server is alive again, and help out Anh if he ever needs help with his wz editing or Tamara with the server.

Why did you apply?
I applied to be a GM because I want to continue what I was doing last year.

What characteristics do you possess that make you a good GM?
My characteristics that makes me a good GM are making good sandwiches that can fill your tummy when you are hungry, helping people with their problems if they ever need help, convincing people to grow attach to the server so they do not leave, but whatever you think is a good GM and I didn't list it, I can always learn to be one.

To prove you are human, when Littlefoot's mother died in the original `Land Before Time', did you feel sad?
I never watched Land Before Time, sorry to disappoint you.

Anything else you'd like to add:
Thank you for reading my application.
-David.
David
David
GameMaster.

https://www.youtube.com/lazysproduction

Back to top Go down

David's GameMaster Application Empty Re: David's GameMaster Application

Post by Smut Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:08 am

Team David ftw. <3
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by iRob Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:11 am

You were a great GM in the old doodle.
I hope you get accepted c:.
iRob
iRob
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunsol Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 am

You never made me sandwiches. Suck-up.
Eunsol
Eunsol
Co-Owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:21 pm

You want me to make you one Eunsol? Ima put on my apron and go to the kitchen and work hard.
David
David
GameMaster.

https://www.youtube.com/lazysproduction

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrz_- Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:50 pm

Don't make her a sammich wutduhfak. Dats what women are for. Tell her to go make her own and make you one aswell!

EDIT: Just trolling[: Not a Sexist! D:

Rawrz_-
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeChad Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 am

Hey David,

you have a ton of experience GMing, so that's always a plus. Overall you seem to be a cool guy with a knack for starting conversations with other people. My only problem is that I mainly see you hang out with people from the old Doodlestory and you don't really put much effort into meeting new people. That's what I've seen. I'm sure if you were accepted as a GM, you'd change that up though, seeing as other people say you were a great GM last year. Also, another concern is that you don't turn into one of those dick GMs. Once again, this is inadequate judgment from like two days of seeing you, so I'm sure Tamara/the others know you best. Good luck. Seems like you'd be a top choice.
LeChad
LeChad
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum