Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess it's Done.

+2
Smut
Alan
6 posters

Go down

Guess it's Done. Empty Guess it's Done.

Post by Alan Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:06 am

well, i guess the time has finally come for me to depart. i'm disappointed that this server couldn't stay alive, but it was a good run. since i'm cool and have a huge ego, i'm going to type out a little something something for everyone who had a significant impact during my time on doodle, even when half of them probably won't have the chance to read it. so. let's begin.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

anja I love you :
at first, we were distant friends, just saying wb and shit in the bl, and you calling me a pervert; but then for some reason that i don't really remember, we started to hang more and more, and before we knew it, whatever time we spent on doodle, we were with each other, with at least one of us somewhat afk. there's nothing to worry about communication wise because we have each other on msn, though school and the time differences kind of get in the way. you stupid Norwegian <3.
Spoiler:

joe Laughing :
joe, you're a cool guy, and you were the first to encourage me when i broke up with my "girlfriend." it's safe to say that i'm way past her now; you could even say i'm back in the fakkin game. ohyus. i'm lucky to have found you on doodle, and it's hilarious how we both had to suffer Lyn, and we completely understood each other. i have you on msn, so i'll talk to you every now and then to see how things are you with you.

michael Razz :
michael, you're quite the person. not only are your jokes hilarious, but your superior intellect is astounding. it was fun meeting you on forest, then having you migrate to doodle with me. though we didn't know each other well on forest, we sure as hell got to know each other on doodle, which i'm thankful for. got you on msn too, so i'll talk to you every now and then when i get the chance. might even ask you some precal questions, yah?

fred afro :
fred, your hardworking nature is truly inspirational. you and juan put so much time into editting shit over the summer, which makes me so sad to see it all go to waste. hope we can talk every now and then; see how things are going with each other. i'm glad i got to meet you through doodle, you were one of the reasons i stayed with doodle to this point.

juan Cool :
the work you put into doodle with fred is simply awe-inspiring. i don't even know how much time y'all spent working, but it sure as hell shows it was a significant amount. you were one of the coolest people i met here on doodle, and you helped point things out on my shitty drawings. like anja's jewish noses, and my fatass hands. thank you.

aaron Smile :
you're a hilarious bastard. first met you on forest, and you were the one who brought me over to doodle, and for that, i say thanks. you gave me the chance to meet all these new people, and to be honest, i loved every single one of them. besides carolyn. but that was given. LMAO.

eunsol Rolling Eyes :
so. the first few days of doodle, we were somewhat distant, but i guess shit changes. doodle was fun with you getting owned from every possible direction. we still talk, so... ya. not much to say. you fak, you mek mi get 89.

jason Very Happy :
haha jason, i remember you were always sitting with me and anja 'back then.' you and your rb-whoring inspired me to start training... and training... and training... :l you're a cool guy, and it was nice meeting you. we'll keep in contact through msn, so it's all good.

bonnie albino :
bonniee it was fun talking to you over doodle. im happy i got to meet you here along with everyone else. guess we can talk on facebook every once in a while; see how things are hanging with each other.

mariah affraid :
yeymariah. you're such a bully. you would never kill any bf to help me level back up while i was rb-whoring. you ass. LOL. but no, you're really nice and cool, and i'm glad i got to meet you. COME VISIT SUGAR LAND, YA?

emily Shocked :
emily! it was so fun talking to you over summer break, but now that school's started, we barely see each other on, so we might as well just talk on msn. you're really nice, and i'm happy i got to meet you.

tamara Twisted Evil :
it was so fun rapping with you and draco on forest, wreaking havoc. when i found out you were putting up this server, i was out of forest in a flash, and making new friends here. i'm sorry that you had to give up on doodle, but i suppose it's all good. doodle was fun while it lasted, and i have to thank you for enabling me to make so many new friends here.

carolyn:
...LOLJK. lol!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
so... that's pretty much it. if you weren't included, don't expect to be. like i said, these are the people who made a significant impact on my stay in doodle. goodbye. (:

Last edited by Alan on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Guess it's Done. Empty Re: Guess it's Done.

Post by Smut Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 am

To be honest, I'm surprised you stayed, knowing how dead it was. I'll talk to you on MSN, most likely. Oh, and another thing, I bursted out in laughter on what you wrote about that dude/fake woman Carolyn. LOL.. Well, now to wrap this up, I say my goodbye to you in a picture.
Spoiler:
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomID Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:52 am

My reaction.
Spoiler:

You were an awesome player in-game. Honestly, I only knew you for like two days before you went to Alaska, and couldn't wait for you to get back. loooool
Was always glad to have you around.

Spoiler:

RandomID
RandomID
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolyn Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:01 am

Guess it's Done. 1437
Carolyn
Carolyn
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:40 am

i'm hoping it's me emily, or else i'll feel really retarded....
but either way i was glad i met you even if you're like a huge ass nerd...
but you know, no big deal....i'll just be the dumb ass asian c:
SOYEAH, TALK TO YOU ON MSN OR SKYPE, YEAH?!

okaybye <3
emily
emily
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:25 am

Who's Michael
Jason
Jason
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Chad.
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:51 pm

OHH
Jason
Jason
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum