Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byee kiddos. <3

+4
Annie;
Liquid
Alan
Pikachu
8 posters

Go down

Byee kiddos. <3 Empty Byee kiddos. <3

Post by Pikachu Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:30 am

Lol, since everyone I love has quit or is planning on quitting I should do the same as well. I'm not really good with goodbyes and to all the people I know, you know I could write some things I love about all of you since everyone is special and unique to me. I might be back too, I don't know when though since school life is gonna kill me this time. To earn a goodbye from me, you would have had to know me for a while and the list will show the people who have. (This is also from the top of my head, sorry if I forget anyone.)

Aaron - The gayest kid I'll ever meet and one of the people who was a true friend to me through the ups and downs. I'm sad to see you quit as well, I'll tell you about this on MSN though. You know through the ups and downs you've always had my back and you know I'll always have yours whenever you need me. I love you, no homo. (Maybe with homo? o_O'')

Tamara(Bestie) - Words cannot express our time together, but you and I both know that we'll stay in touch. Thanks for introducing to me to this fun server and I got to meet the wonderful people here. You've been with me when I needed a bestie and you never failed me yet, keep it up, and remember to talk to me about anything. <3

Alan - AlanMengLOL, you are one of the meanest kids ever, but I know that you're one of my true friends from here and I'm sad that I have to leave you. You know we're staying in touch no doubt, and you know I'll be there for you when you have problems and I hope you do the same thing with me. Btw, you have Lyn on Facebook.. worst idea ever, just letting you know.

Eunsol(RingBuddy) - LOL, hi Eunsol. Anyway, from the first time you met me you didn't even care to bother to know my name, now we're like the bestest of friends. As much as I wanted to throw our ring away, I couldn't do it because it meant something to you and I lololol. Anyway, stay in school and once you get your braces off call me and I want to see if you have that lisp noise still. We'll keep in touch, ringbuddy. Lovelovelovelovex200. <3

Jason - You're one weird kid and I still don't sound white. I'm glad I got to know you and I know we had a lot of fun moments together, maybe you'll get my MSIs this time. Anyway, regardless of the fact that I called you weird you were one of the most chillest people on here and one of the most fun to hang out with. You need to give me your number JayMa. Anyway, take care Jason good luck with everything maybe.. Very Happy

Anjajajaja - You left already so, what do I have to tell you? The world still beats you no matter how much you fail at adding "Tastings" to pizzas. Other than that, we're already talking alot, and you know I'm glad to be your friend. I enjoy the fact that I make fun of your accent and you STILL don't know but, that's the fun part about it. <3 Anyway take care Anjajaja, we'll be talking more often. ;D

Fred - My GoW partner, now that I'm gone you can't call anyone paki anymore and I can't call you stupid isral. Sad When I first met you I was pissed that you stole my name, but we got to be friends after that and you're like my xbox live buddy when GoW3 comes out. You'll be seeing me more often when that comes out and you know we'll be kicking ass and stomping heads together. I wish you all the best in the future you stupid isral. <3

Juanbro - Swag is all I have to say, I wonder if your hair grew back? Anyway, one of the best GM's in the server and it was fun being around you even though you don't speak an ounce of Mexican. Other than that, my voice is always on skype if you wanna get weird feelings inside your body. Take care of yourself in college and stuffs, Juanbro!

Angie - LOL Angie left too, you're one of the coolest people ever and you can cat daddy with me on tinychat again if you're up for it. I still can't believe you're 13-14 ish, you're mature for your age. Besides that, good luck with your MMVs and stuff and keep posting funny stuff on tumblr haha. Byeee Angie! <3

Chaddeus - 4 words for you: Us, hands, down, pants. We'll be in touch for a while, I don't need to tell you goodbye since I posted some cool stuff on your Facebook just now! Check out your profile pictures, I got a nice hunky man suited for your tastes you Persian animal. <3 anyway that was gay, bye Chaddeus. TEAMCHAD FTW!

I still have a feeling I'm forgetting people but if I did miss you. You know I still love you as much as these people I mentioned. <3 Keep in touch with me on MSN/Skype.
MSN: stupidflip22@hotmail.com

Again sorry if I forgot anyone, if there's like some reunion or shit tell me about it. And I still can't get on my main account btw. :c
Well, bye everyone!

Pikachu
Pikachu
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Byee kiddos. <3 Empty Re: Byee kiddos. <3

Post by Alan Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 am

oh. true. but all she does is post pointless statuses every hour, so it's all good. anyways, im happy i got to meet you here, joe Very Happy and yes. we'll definitely talk. and share our errotic fantasies with each other. oh wait no, that's what anja and i are planning to do. <3. She's probably going to read this, then bitch slap my ass all the way through puberty ;(

my final parting words for you... "y u do dis 2 mi?" f4.
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquid Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:47 am

Oh how nice . xD , You forgot about me <\3
Anywayss ,
Nice meeting you Joe (:
Liquid
Liquid
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie; Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 am

Thanks for not including me in this, bitch.
No, I keed<3.
I'll miss you, pen buddy!
Annie;
Annie;
Royalty, bby♥.

https://www.youtube.com/iHoeify

Back to top Go down

Post by Smut Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:45 am

September 20th. ;D See you then, you fking paki. <3
Smut
Smut