Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Somehow goodbye?

+4
LeChad
Alan
Liquid
Anja
8 posters

Go down

Somehow goodbye? Empty Somehow goodbye?

Post by Anja Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Hi. I'm not really quitting, but I'll barely get on due to school, and you guys get home when I'm about to get off the comp anyways. I've enjoyed my stay on here, and I'll probably talk to some of you on MSN and etc, but if not, it was fun getting to know you, and take care. <3

Oh btw, I'm sorry for afking on all of you. I really am. It's just a bad habit.

Soo.. Keep in touch. Only if you want to.
CONTACT.
MSN | aniihxd@hotmail.com
SKYPE | anjadorklovesmalin
YOUTUBE | hersympathy
LEAGUE OF LEGENDS | goodbye apathy

___

I guess this is where I type in dramatic speech about everyone and such, right? k let's see.
I'm sorry if I've forgotten anyone, just tell me, and I'll type your name in there, and I really did try to be as creative as I could when I typed, but I kinda failed.

ALAN. | Alan
My oh my. You must be one of the lamest persons I've ever met. <3
At times, you can be such a bully, then you're suddenly perverted, and then you're just a loser.
OH. talking about loser.. WHO WON THE SIGGYTHINGY CONTEST OH I THINK I DID JAJAJAJJA. SUCK IT HARD.
LOL. Yeah. akfjgaerh that reminds me, thank you for all the drawings. I appreciate it, alot.
ANYWAYS. I don't even remember how I got to know you. I think it had something to do with Chad/Michael, but whatever. I enjoy talking to you, and sharing our stories and shit, and we'd always end up laughing and yeah. :'D Funfun. We'll probably stay in touch on MSN, so there shouldn't be much big of a problem? Tehe.

Oh, btw. this makes it 'WORLD 12 - ANJA 100' :>

AMMY. | Liquid
Hey, Ammy! I remember talking to you a couple of times, and you kept mindfucking me with your age. Silly.
Anyways. Happy belated birthday! And take care, I know we didn't get to talk alot, and I'm sorry for that.
I'd love to get to know you better, along with all the other people I didn't really get the chance to talk to.

ANGIE. | Angie
Oh it's the pretty MMVmaker. You're so good at making them. You seem like a person with a nice personality, and I'm sorry we didn't get to talk that much, but I guess we could talk every once in a while through FB and YT. Even though it might be a little awkward. But that's okay. I don't mind awkwardness at all.

ANNIE. | Annie
Honestly, I don't know. I don't think I got the chance to talk to you. :l
BUUUT! I'll remember you as the "At Michelle's" girl, if that helps..? LMFAO. YOU SEEM NICE THOUGH?

AARON. | Rapist
I think you're like the first 'stranger' I talked to on Doodle. I thought you were okay, until you dropped that pot at Bigfoot and killed me. Then I got mad at you, and I think Eunsol killed you. Then I got happy again.. And then you were gonna make a thread and tell Tamara or something LOL. I don't remember. Well, it was difficult talking to you at times, cause you were like never replying and afk half of the time. BUT, when we had our convos, I got to know you better. You're fun to talk to.. Pervert.

BONNIE. | BonBon
Wellwell. Bonnie. You're cool. And pretty. I stalked you on Facebook. Does that make me creepy? LOL.
My firstimpression of you was that you were nice, cause you gave me the swords that dropped from Anego or something.. :'D See how pro I am for still remembering that. K W/E. so, you're always so nice to me, kindasorta. We didn't talk alot, cause you'd always get on, and I'd afk on you, and then you'd have to leave. I'm sorry. >:

DAVID. | David
I remember when I joined. You added me and asked if I still remembered you! AND I DID. :'D And then we chitchatted, aaand then I won my first event hosted by you, I think. I don't remember. Yeahyeah that was fun.
WHAT'S NOT FUN THOUGH, is you keep falling asleep while I brb, laughing at how I can't explain stuff properly and calling our convo awkward. I don't even.. Wow. Just wow. LOL.
You're fun to talk to, and I guess we'll keep talking every once in a while on MSN? yeahyeah.

EMILY. | Emily & Emmy
Wow, remember when I just got to know you guys, then I skyped with you like I'd known you forever. That was fun.. LOL. Our convo was random. Really random. Even though we didn't really talk that much after that convo, there's nothing else to say other than..YOU GUYS SUCK.
nojk takecare both of you!

EUNSOL. | IsralWif
GAGAGA. Wanna know what was funny about you when I first got to know you? You're so calm sometimes, and other times you just randomly go bullymode, and then you afk to do HW. Typical you. Or else you'd just talk to me about how tired you were and that you had to fix your sleepingschedule etc. Wow, look@how much I remembered. BTU, What I'm gonna remember the most is when you jailed me cause I was trolling you. LOOOOOOOL. THAT WAS HILARIOUS. But it wasn't your fault though. Stupid Aaron had to be all innocent and shit on my account. PFF.
Ohwells. Randomthing. You're like the first korean girl I've ever gotten to know.. I think. Let's say so. And you're really pretty, so..
You pretty sucker, don't get too sleepdeprived. :>

FRED. | JuansBtch
Hm. Whenever I was on Doodle, I saw you everywhere, but I never talked to you, cause I didn't know you, and I didn't want to be all annoying and say 'hiwhatsup' etc. I did hear from this loser that you were cool, though.(Alan)
Anyways, I'm sorry for getting to know you this 'late', but better late than never. Oh, and I'm also sorry for kicking you out of a LMS.. SORRY, LOL. It was only because I knew all the other people, I think. D:
ohwells, glad to get the chance to meet you, at least!

HAILEY. | Hailey
Look who we have here, the other pretty MMvmaker!
It's so much easier talking to you on MSN or Youtube for some reason. Do you know why? I think I do. Cause you would always get on and then randomly leave and then get on and leave and I don't even know. Eventually, you stopped getting on.. What a waste of a Crush Ring. AND OUR RELATIONSHIP. Sob. No stay healthy or whatever LOL. See you around.

IRMA. | Paranoia
owow, it's the friend from Transformice! HI, MY FRIEND. There isn't reallly much to say other than that we have our convos on Transformice(obv.) and that you're such a pro w/ Tamara@it. OH, and that it's fun talking to you.
I'll probably randomly meet you on Transformice whenever, so there won't be much of a problem I think. o:

JASON. | Temptation
Hellohello, randomperson. As in that you're random. ALOT. I'm not even kidding. Your randomness makes me laugh, even though sometimes you can make it sound bully-ish. But you're funny either way. Talking about funny, you have this accent, even though you say you don't. You do, IMO. :'D Even though you don't even talk that much, but you do talk.. So I'm not gonna complain. Oh and you are the biggest loser ever for not being able to know who's who on Skype. I'm just saying.

JIMMY. | Jimmy
Uh. All I can say is that you suck. You added me to your BL, then you stalked me/Yan and went afk on me. WHAT A NICE THING OF YOU TO DO. LOL. Anyways, I know we didn't really get to talk, but I've heard from alot of people that you're a nice person, and you seem like a nice person, too! You know, personalitywise.. Yeah probably lookswise too but youknow I'm just gonna stfu now this is getting weird.

JOE. | Pikachu
Sooo, Joe. I honestly don't remember my firstimpression of you, but it was probably that you seemed like a nice person. Then, when I actually talked to you on Skype, I just thought you were some bully that kept laughing at how I pronounced stuff (along with everyone else in that convo that laughed@me). But you're not! From my POV, you seem like a really calm person to talk to on MSN, and more hyper-ish on Skype for some reason.
Well yeah. Not that it's a bad thing, causee.
You're fun to talk to, and I hope we'll keep talking every once in a while!

JONAS. | JackDaniels
HAHA, TBH, All I remember is that people would call you Jack or Daniels, and you'd be like "MY NAME'S JONAS."
OH, and and and your dry jokes when you tried to be funny. When you guys were talking about Pikachu pickupline thingers. LOL. Youfunny.

JUAN. | Isral
USTALKER. That was my firstimpression of you. Why? Well, I was talking to Cyndy(Loser), and we were talking in buddychat without having you added on our BL, but somehow, you figured out what we were talking about. Then, Cyndy was like "hasteplz" and shit, and you hasted us. We started to laugh alot and got all freaked out, then we found out that you were Axel, and we started laughing even more. Yeah. :'D And then.. I remember your drawings, too! Wow, they're amazing. Just like your pets. That I want. Someday. Yeeaaah.

KEVIN. | Solid
I'm just typing Kevin now cause there are too many A's, but I'm always gonna call you Ali, cause that's so much cooler. :'D TALKING ABOUT COOL. You are like one of the coolest people ever, cause you laugh so much I can't even remember why you're laughing in the first place. Haha. You could get me in a better mood just by laughing, seriously. But like.. My firstimpression of you was "wow freaky." cause you laughed so much LMFAO.. BUT, BUT YOU'RE AWESOME THOUGH.
I'm glad I got to know you. You're like hyperbombthingything, jajaja.

MARIAH. | DorkifieD
When I first got to know you, I felt a little uncomfortable talking to you, but that went over quickly. :>
I got to know you the same day as I met Sara, I think? Okay so, I wasn't on for a couple of days, and when I got back on, you and Sara seemed like bestfriends already. And I had only been gone like 2-3days, which was surprising. Tehehe. K so whatever about that, let's talk about.. Sigh. You're such a tard@TFM. LOL. It's so much fun playing with you, cause we always end up failing, and it makes me laugh. But then either you or I randomly afk, so our convos... were pretty much pointless yeahyeah, cause they were random. mkbye.

MICHAEL. | LeChad
I think I'm still gonna call you Chad, but whatever. Oh this is gonna be funny..
Okay so, when I first joined, you were being all weird and mean, and I tried not to care, but tbh, I got really annoyed. I got so annoyed I started calling you Chadouchebag without you knowing. LOOOOL. I'M SORRY. I just let my anger take over. Then, one day, you stopped and got all nice, and I started to talk to you, and you're pretty cool. We didn't talk alot, cause you left for UCLA or something. Ohwells. GOOD LUCK.. WHEREVER YOU ARE GOING NEXT!

PHIL. | Phil
MY AWESOMEFRIEND FROM SWEDEN. I didn't know you that much, but we talked every once in a while when you got on. Det er egentlig ikke så mye å si, men.. hade! :'D

SARA. | Annalisse
I called you Annalisse, and you were like "My name's Sara, I just like the name Annalisse. :3" or something. Wowow I got mindfucked when you said that. I was so confused and lost. And thenthen.. I have to admit, I disliked you at the start cause Eunsol told me she was training someone, then it was you, and you both afk'ed on me while I leeched you both. I just wanted to punch you guys, like seriously. Later on, you guys sat there and talked to Yan and shit while I trained. LOOOOOOOL. TRAGIC LIFE. OHWELLS. When I started talking to you, you were pretty fun to talk to! BUUUt, I never saw you online ever again after a couple of days..D: WHERE'D YOU GO?

STEPH. | Captain
You added me, but we didn't really talk, but I was a creep and listened to you and Yan's convos. I got shocked when you knew Yan in rl. I don't know why, though.. Anyways, back to that I didn't get to talk to you that much. FORGIVE ME. If I could turn back time, I would! But youknow, I can't. But I'll talk to you every once in a while on Facebook or Youtube or something.
OHOHOH, and when I foundout you were David's girlfriend that was cool. KEEP GOING STRONG.. OR WHATEVER THEY SAY idk I'm not good with those things LOL.

TAMARA. | Vigilante
Wow.. Hi. I'd like to thank you for a lot of things. For making this server, for being an amazing owner, for giving me the opportunity to get to know all these people, including you. I have to admit, I got kind of surprised when I saw you online, and you were being all nice to me and everyone, cause some owners have the tendency to be cocky, just because they made/own the server. I think I started to "talktalk" to you when I joined TFM, and I was such a noob. I barely knew how to jump. And then I got used to it, and you stalked me and said 'ANJA, THIS ONE'S FOR YOU!', and then you used that rune with all the balloons that formed a heart. :'D I appreciate it, I really do.. Oh but I don't appreciate that you and Eunsol laughed so much at me eating toast LMFAO. THAT WAS LAME.
You guys made one of my favorite things to eat into some nasty birthgiving sexshit.. Sob.

VINCENT. | AyeVinny
This guy.. Tbh I didn't like you at the start, but then I actually got to know you, so I'm sorry for judging! I was 100% wrong. So, we were in Skypecall, and I didn't even know you.. and you didn't have a mic. (loser.)
But you'd make fun of how I talk and make me say stuff with Ali like 'EYE M-A-P NESS' and such things. You pretty much just laughed at me all the time. Realbully right there youknow.

YAN. | Bonjour
Yan, Yan, Yan. Where do I even start? You're like one of my bestfriends, and I know we've only known eachother for about a year, but I honestly don't care. You're like a person I can talk about anything to, and then laugh at it or bitch at it, and same goes back to you. You're such a bipolar person, I swear. It's so fun to see you rage, even though sometimes, I rage with you.
You're the reason why I joined this server in the first place.. k thanks for quitting on me nbd. K W/E. LOL. I'd like to thank you too, for giving me the opportunity to get to know all these amazing people.
I care about you alot, and I'm sure we'll keep in touch through MSN, Youtube and all that. <3

See you guys around. <:

Last edited by Anja on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Anja
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Somehow goodbye? Empty Re: Somehow goodbye?

Post by Liquid Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Good thing I got you on MSN .
LOL . I'ma miss you . D: .
x-----------------
Ammy.
Liquid
Liquid
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:03 am

good riddance, you smelly gorilla. ;(
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeChad Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:30 am

I appreciate the fact that you wrote something for nearly everyone...even if they rarely logged on/weren't really close to you.

Also, I'm envious of your episodic memory skills - I used to have a strong explicit memory that I could easily associate with my episodic memories (which basically means I could easily remembers people's faces/names and nearly every experience I had with each person) but lately it seems like my cognitive functions have been deteriorating. So basically...Thanks, I guess, for igniting some kind of lightbulb in my head and providing me with an incentive to be more psychologically active.
LeChad
LeChad
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smut Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:51 am

I'd add you on msn, but I won't be on msn that much, sooooooo, talk to you elsewhere. (:
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by BonBon Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:07 am

ANJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JAJA.<3
Istillloveyou<3 lol
BUTT. I'll miss ya. :C *sob*
BonBon
BonBon
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eunsol Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Anja wrote:. Oh but I don't appreciate that you and Eunsol laughed so much at me eating toast LMFAO. THAT WAS LAME.
You guys made one of my favorite things to eat into some nasty birthgiving sexshit.. Sob.

That was me and Alan.
Eunsol
Eunsol
Co-Owner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 pm

No, it was Tamara. I was just laughing. (;
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:10 am

At least I didn't complain -points at eunsol- Fuck you guys i don't hear an accent when i talk!
Jason
Jason
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down