Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adiós amigos.

+9
BonBon
Annie;
DuhVinny
Liquid
Pikachu
iRob
Alan
Rickroll
Angie
13 posters

Go down

adiós amigos. Empty adiós amigos.

Post by Angie Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 am

to start this off, thank you everyone for making this server worth while. thank you for the people who begged me to join; it was fun catching up with all of you, and of course, meeting all of you new people.
even though i wasn't on much, i might as well just stop logging on alltogether.
no, i'm not doing this because Aaron and Fred did too. i'm doing this because, frankly, this server is getting pretty boring. well, for me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - x -

S H O R T G O O D B Y E S :
i'll just go down my buddylist.

TAMARARARARA: i love you so much. muchas gracias for everything, and i hope you have success with this server. keep it up bbyboo. c; we can go kick it later on transformice & msn. <3 OH AND L> US TO CONTINUE THAT MMV COLLAB.
ALAN: you're a funny kid and i'll miss you. i enjoyed our random ass conversations. 8D i'll hit you up on facebook sometime. c:
JUAN: oh lord you are the proest pro on transformice. our recent skype call was funny shit. hope to talk to you more. (:
EUNSOL: eunsol, i love you. thank you for telling me the truth, and i now know i can trust you with things like that. again, thanks for everything! (:
JASONELLA: LOL you whore, stop calling me Angelina. qq. you're a fun & perverted kid. that's why i call you 'perverted jason'! lolol, sorry i ignored you on msn that one time. i was putting duct tape on my wall. ;D... hurhur, i'll talk to you on msn.
ANJA: you're pretty & superpro at MMVs. i wish i got to know you better, but sucks for me cuz i wasn't on enough to do that. :c i'll make sure to talk to you on youtube though!
ANNIE: bitchngr i'll talk to you on facebook & msn & youtube you camwhore buddy. <3 ily. we webcam moar, yah? now go take sum more picures hoe. c:
BONNIE: I LOVEEEEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BONSTERMONSTER. <3
YAN: we haven't really been able to talk much lately, but i miss you and i'm still confused why people be bitchin' at you. but its none of my business. o; stay in touch! <3
STEPHY: i love you. thankyou for letting me rant to you. <3 10:32 sharp. outhouse.
DAVID: i love you as a friend. thank you for letting me rant to you, also. <3 & thank you for advice! (: you're another one of the guys i open up to.
HAILEY: you inspire me to make MMVs! ily. c: prongr. let me know if you need moar help with sony vegas stuff!
ANH: i miss yo face. talk to me more on facebook! 8D
JIMMY: i miss your face too! you're a fun dood to talk to. (:
AMMY: i lab you. facebook & msn! <3 we shall meet up sometime. c:
JOE: you were amazingly fun since the first day i talked to you... which was tinychat. LOL. that was a fun day. you're probably one of the most nicest/fun people i've met in my whole doodlestory 'adventure'. thanks for being such a friendly dude. (:
AARON: you whore. you're one of the very VERY few guys i can actually talk to and open up to. thank for you that. you can brighten up my day just by playing one round of transformice while in a skype call. LOL you're a fun kid and can make me laugh easily. stay in touch ngr!
ALY: you're fken sexypro butt at making siggies. i love you and i miss you! <3
ROB: LOL IM SO SORRY I FORGOT YOU. :c i didnt see you on my friends list so qqmoar. i havent seen you on much, but i miss you with all my bubblebutt. we should talk more. go make sum more MMVs, hurhur. i've always looked forward to them! :c
CAESAR SALAD: best for last, yah?! ahaha. thanks for all the advice & tips you've given me. you are also one of the few guys i can open up to comfortably. & you have guts, f3. thank you for being honest about everything you say and listening to me. and also, goodjob following MY advice that i gave to you. 8D you're a sweet/fun/supernice guy, and i hope to stay bestfriends with you for a longlong time. thank you again! (:

if i missed you, i'm sorry. yell at me down below if i did and i'll add you to the list.

C O N T A C T :
facebook: https://facebook.com/yoo.its.angie
youtube: https://www.youtube.com/ang258
msn: ang25825@hotmail.com
tumblr: http://ohayangie.tumblr.com

goodbye!
hope to see & talk to you guys in the future.
i'll still be lurking the forums... ;D

Last edited by Angie on Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : IM SO BAD AT THIS. SORRY ROB!)
Angie
Angie
♥DoodleStory.

https://facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

adiós amigos. Empty Re: adiós amigos.

Post by Rickroll Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:49 am

ANGIEEEEE i'll miss youu, we'll definitely talk on fb or skype or play trannymice sometime whenever I can (which is probably on the weekends qq. anyways you're suuper awesome and I also hope we can stay best friends for a long time too :) thanks to you for being super awesome as well and I hope you have a great life. come back sometime and we can chill and stuff :)

Rickroll
Lurkin' the forum.

Location : in an ice cream bar trying to score a lesbian girl qq.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

oh poopnuggets. you leaving along with aaron and fred is quite devastating to doodle Sad but have fun/good luck with whatever you'll be doing instead of doodle. you'll definitely be missed ^^. Oh and FUCK YEAH YOU BETTER HIT ME UP ON FB. i expect more comments on my photos like that earlier one. mkoi. no im kidding, don't bother. unless you really want to. i'm gonna stop talking now. bye angie~
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by iRob Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:58 am

Thanks for remembering me <3 :c.

Anyways, goodbye, hope you move on to something fun c:.
iRob
iRob
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:31 pm

Nooooooooooooooooo Angie! D: You can't leave, but it's too late to say that now. qq Anyways, good luck with whatever you plan on doing in the future, and remember to stay in contact with me! You're one of the friendliest people I know here and it's sad to see you go. Take care, Angie! <3
Pikachu
Pikachu
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquid Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:15 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO . -ROLLS IN BALL AND CRIES- . Ima miss you . T^T . Yes , I shall MSN and FB you .
Take care Angiee .
Liquid
Liquid
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by DuhVinny Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Holy shit . you too ?
What the Fuxx .
;P kk well take care .

DuhVinny
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie; Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 pm

WHY, ANGIE.
WHHYY? :c....
Annie;
Annie;
Royalty, bby♥.

https://www.youtube.com/iHoeify

Back to top Go down

Post by BonBon Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:33 pm

*skips everyone else's comments and looks and mine*
I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SOB I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE LEAVING YOU POOPOOHEAD. ;~;
BonBon
BonBon
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssurs Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:36 pm

I LOVE YOUUUU <3
I will miss you but I'll talk to you on facebook anyways and yeahh! <3
and msn and skype and transformice and ALL THAT SHEETTT. <3
yeah so i love you to pieces, woman!

this isn't even goodbye so i won't even start. (: ♥