Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

2 posters

Go down

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions Empty FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Pinocchio Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:52 am

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

In-Game Related
Q: How can I see the commands?
A: You can check out the commands by typing ‘@commands’, ‘@command’, or ‘@help’.

Q: Where can I train?
A: You can train at the special training grounds that DoodleStory provides (@train hh, crow, skele, and boss).

Q: How do I get NX? How do I get items?
A: You can receive NX from @buynx or by winning events. To get items, you can train and find them, ask players around you, or receive them from winning events.

Q: How do I job advance? Why won’t it let me become any other job aside from a magician?
A: To job advance, use @cody. If you want to become a job other than a magician, then add 25 DEX into your AP to become a bowman, thief, or a pirate. To become a warrior, you must add 35 STR into your AP.

Q: Is there an All-In-One NPC?
A: No, there isn’t one.

Q: I can’t click on any NPC! Help?
A: Use @dispose.

Q: My EXP is negative! Help?
A: Use @expfix.

Q: I can’t delete my character! Help?
A: Use the current date if you want to delete a character.

Q: How do I use rings?
A: When you buy the ring, the other player needs to equip the ring THEN log off. When the other player comes on, the rings should then work! NOTE: Relationship rings can only be seen in 3rd person. So, if you plan on buying one, be aware.

Q: How do I reset my AP stats?
A: To reset your AP stats, talk to Robin in the FM.

Q: I always get disconnected whenever I go into a room with a person/people. Why does this happen?
A: Most likely, you didn't download the edited .wz's that we have on the forums. Head over to any topic, and click on the global announcement. The files for download should be there.

Q: I got disconnected, and now my character is stuck! Help?!
A: If you got disconnected, and the server is still online, then it might be due to lag. Wait around 10 seconds to try again. If it keeps occurring, then feel free to post on the forums.

Q: My buddy list is full! How can I max it?
A: You can max your buddies list to a maximum of 100 slots by typing '@buddies'.

Q: What are Pet poops used for?
A: They're used as our event currency. You can trade it in with a GM for things like chairs, mounts, IOCs, etc. If you'd like the list, please refer to the 'Events' section in the forums.

Server Related
Q: Where do I register?
A: There's no need to self-register, since you can just auto-register.

Q: What does this server offer?
A: We have many things to offer. We have a hangout (@go hangout), rings, and weddings and custom training maps and starter pack!

Q: I got disconnected from the server! I went to go check the site, but it wouldn't load/it says 'This webpage is not available'! What happened?!
A: The server or the server's owner VPS had probably crashed. You'd have to wait until a GM fixes it (for a server crash), or wait until the server's owner fixes it.

Q: Who are/is the current GameMasters/owner?
A: The owner is Tamara [Tamara]. Our current GMs are: Eunsol [Caballo], David [David], Juan [Brux], Carolyn [Carolyn], and Yan [Pinocchio] . The brackets contain their IGNs in-game.

Q: Every time I try to enter the FM, I get disconnected! Why?
A: Most likely, you don't have the edited .wz files downloaded replaced over the old ones.

A: Why didn't I recieve my vote points?
Q: If you didn't recieve your vote points, most likely you didn't log off.

Q: What if I have more questions?
A: Feel free to ask a member, GM, or post on the DoodleStory forums!

Last edited by Pinocchio on Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Pinocchio
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions Empty Re: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

Post by Annie; Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Very helpful, Yan.<3
Annie;
Annie;
Royalty, bby♥.

https://www.youtube.com/iHoeify

Back to top Go down