Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II

+4
David
Hailey
ComptonCA
LosAngelesCa
8 posters

Go down

Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II Empty Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II

Post by LosAngelesCa Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:49 am

Okay, in response to all you little smartass wannabee GM's acting all hard and shit asking for real proof, this one's for you.. faggots, and you especially Yan.
First off, some GM banned me because you gave me hacks and forced me to use them. Second, how can you prove you don't have an aim? You can't. Third, fuck Anthony, no one gives a shit what the fuck he thinks, and Compton recently told me that he did have the conversation in a screen shot. Fourth, you TOLD US to hack so I mean of course you would record this in case your ass is in danger.

LosAngelesCa
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II Empty Re: Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II

Post by ComptonCA Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:51 am

Fifth of all, here is my screen shotUnban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II Untitl13

Sorry for the eraser marks, I didn't want you guys to see my conversation with Hailey♥.

ComptonCA
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II Empty Re: Unban LosAngelesCA and ComptonCA! Part II

Post by Hailey Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:18 am

LOL , WHAT CONVERSATION ^^
Hailey
Hailey
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 am

You already used paint to whiten out the side of the screen, how would we know you didn't use paint to make all of that up? Proof pl0x.
David
David
GameMaster.

https://www.youtube.com/lazysproduction

Back to top Go down

Post by bleckjaw Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:54 pm

David wrote:You already used paint to whiten out the side of the screen, how would we know you didn't use paint to make all of that up? Proof pl0x.

yeah, i don't know what's happening. blahblahblah. okei, you think he used paint to make up a aim convo..? looooooooooool, wow, that made my day. no offense, but where is yan? why is she not defending herself?

bleckjaw
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by emily Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:13 pm

uhh. in my opinion, he probably
used paint to scribble out the fact
that it's not yan....
i'm guessing someone on his aim buddylist
changed their name to yan and got her picture...
from somewhere...because i'm pretty sure on the top
of the aim window, it shows the aim username...
ANYWAYS, THIS IS BESIDES THE POINT.
the losangelesCA guy has already been unbanned.
emily
emily
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aznx3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:04 pm

It's funny that I see this now.

-Anyway, I know this is about a weeks old topic as shit knows what, but this guy really irks me at a point where I won't give a fuck.
One, calling people "smartass wanna be GMs". Dude, when was using proper grammar or any of this shit being this thing you call a "smartass".
It's called using the knowledge you've found to your advantage. That's how I intend to use it anyway.

-I do agree, however, on the fact that you can't really prove that you have an aim.

-Lastly, when you say fuck me? I didn't even do shit to you. I only posted down what I thought and didn't even insult you in anyway.
Saying my opinions don't matter is fine with me. But when you have to put it in a such harsh manner, as to where you just go "no one gives a shit of what fuck he thinks" shit then It just irks me to put this out. Have enough decency at least.

If you have a ban appeal, express it calmly.
Sorry for replying on such a "dead" topic?
I don't know, but it just really irked me enough to post this, and so I did.

(Plus guys, he probably scribbled out the shit on the left cause it's his personal steam account shit lol.)
Aznx3
Aznx3
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:15 am

Pretty late there Ant.
Jason
Jason
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum