Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LeChad has been eliminated

4 posters

Go down

LeChad has been eliminated Empty LeChad has been eliminated

Post by LeChad Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:42 am

TeamChad recently died, and with it, so did I.

I began playing as a lonely newborn fish among a sea of old players. I wasn't completely new, though. It was as if I'd immigrated from the Atlantic to the Pacific, leaving behind a myriad of old faces to meet a many new. In doing so, I traveled with some of my acquaintances from the Atlantic, and they provided me with the inspiration I needed to continue in an area I was so unfamiliar with. Over time, I opened up and shared my thoughts and bonded with the new faces. Some, on a grander level than others. Either way, the adventure was interesting. I first wrote my GM app with the intent of fooling you all, and it worked out so well. I even earned a tribe, TeamChad. Freddy, Juanbro and I. For a couple of days we had a great run and ending up winning some events and having some fun. Then, chaos hit. I'm not even entirely sure what happened, but Juan was moving onto greater things, I had no spirit in the guild, and Freddy decided to disband it.

Then beta ended. And I continued to play this server. The first night, Jason inspired me with his quick leveling skills. I didn't even how he was able to level so quickly, so I asked him to teach me, he mentored me, and then I joined him in his quest. It was a difficult process, but we managed to work our way from scratch up to a decent level. It was quite entertaining. In fact, we stayed up until 5 AM just fighting Headless Horsemen for hours upon hours. And so the next day, we continued. And Phil arrived. Daniel also joined us. Somehow, Jason inspired me to continue leveling up, and I did. I've never felt like rebirthing before. Honestly, I usually find no entertainment in training, but this time I guess the healthy competition inspired me to level up. Around that time, I was still getting used to Juan being a GM.

Then Juan decided to make a character named Chad. We had some fun in a Tag event. Later on, we decided to chill in the FM until the wee hours in the morning, when I finally decided to go to sleep. I woke up earlier today with my intent full in mind. And when I went to the hangout, it seemed as if the cards were dealt perfectly. Not only was there a character named Chad, but there was also a character named "TheChad." With me, Lechad, that made three Chads in one room. Then someone else decided to make a new Chad, and more and more Chads kept coming and coming. And before I knew it, there are 10 Chads just walking around causing chaos. That's when I figured it would be the perfect time to bring back TeamChad. And so I did. At that time, I convinced Carolyn to host an event. And so 10 Chads entered the event, along with Daniel and Caesar. We eliminated Daniel quickly, and Caesar was soon to die as well. Then a bunch of Chads were left to fight for the win. And Chaddeus won. That was the first mark of the Chads. Throughout the day, more and more Chads continued to spawn. At its peak, TeamChad consisted of 29 members, all with a variation of the name Chad. It seemed as if everything was going well, until Tamara logged on.

When Tamara logged on, I decided it would be the perfect time for me to execute my master plan. So I did, and it played out perfectly. With so many members, and so little regulation, chaos was bound to ensue. And along with chaos, self-destruction would follow. So I purposely incited motivation within Tamara to do something nasty, and she did. She convinced Juan he was being exiled from TeamChad, and out of anger he left the guild, and created a guild meant solely to counter TeamChad. The domino effect ensued, and more and more members jumped the bandwagon....TeamChad lost half of its members to AntiChad, and at that point I realized it was finally time for me to do what I'd been waiting for so long. I disbanded TeamChad. So it died, a second time. And with that, Chad would be forgotten. With Chad forgotten, in such a glorious ending, I would finally be able to leave. That's exactly what I'm doing now. I'm leaving. I knew exactly all of this would happen right from the beginning. So no, I'm not surprised. Not surprised in the least. Goodbye, then.

I'll see you all another day. Or maybe not. But it doesn't really matter, does it?

Sad
LeChad
LeChad
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

LeChad has been eliminated Empty Re: LeChad has been eliminated

Post by Smut Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:18 am

:C Chad, you better come back soon, going to miss you sexy. Team Chad forever, even if people believe it's dead, it never will be.
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by RandomID Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:33 am

... Sad ....
RandomID
RandomID
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down