Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't know what to use as title

Go down

Don't know what to use as title Empty Don't know what to use as title

Post by randomnameforthis on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:53 am

To everyone who played Doodlestory,

So I don't know who will see this and who won't, but I guess I'll give it a go.

Anyway, I just wanted to say sorry to the people who I have offended or betrayed in the past. Mainly to Angie, Yan, and Eunsol, I just want to give my sincere apologies for taking everything for granted and being rude. I had an ego, and the ego just took the best of me -- nonetheless I still am a narcissist but it's pretty toned down.

For Eunsol, I'm sorry for taking your friendship for granted and not giving any effort. I betrayed your trust even though we were really close friend, in my opinion at least. If I could go back in time, I'd change everything because I value you as a friend, and you have my utmost respect. Sorry, not really good at writing apology, still a new thing to me, honestly.

This goes out to everyone who I've talked down onto, and I guess that's really all I have to say. I don't even know who will be reading this, if anyone even will.

From...

randomnameforthis
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Don't know what to use as title Empty Re: Don't know what to use as title

Post by Angie on Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:22 am

This makes me really sad. Thank you for your apology. DM me on Instagram @Angelapoo or something, I want to know who this is
Angie
Angie
♥DoodleStory.

https://facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum