Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application.

5 posters

Go down

Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application. Empty Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application.

Post by Pikachu Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Name: Joe Yabut <---Sick last name. (not really.)

IGN: Pikachu

Timezone: Eastern Time Zone

Position being applied for: Level 3 GM.

Experience:
All servers I've played were closed down or have been notified by Nexon most were v62 and v55.

Tell us about yourself:
I am known as Joe, I'm from the worst state(at least from my perspective)of New Jersey. I have fun with what I can make due of with that meaning anything. I'm very outgoing, I enjoy meeting people and making new friends. With that being said, I also like to make memories with the people that I meet, I think it's a way for me to bond with everyone at a special level. I enjoy doing a lot of things like gaming, singing, making people laugh, cooking, attempting to dance and overall just being myself most of the time.

Contact Info:
imjoekunn@gmail.com or stupidflip22@hotmail.com

In your opinion, what is the ideal GM?
To me, the ideal GM is a person who can connect with everyone, someone who knows how to do their job correctly yet having fun while they're doing it. The GM whether it be a girl or guy should also have to carry the burden of responsibility which most people hate. The GM should also know that, they should take their job seriously, because sometimes the behavior of the GM also impacts the community in a positive or negative way.

How I'm Unique:
I tend to be overly nice sometimes, whether it be in Maple or in real life. People also tell me that I'm one of the funniest people they have ever met, and I agree with that since I love to make people laugh. My personality is to myself is a very unique one, the reason why is because I like to pursue whatever comes into my head, even if it ends in success or failure, I at least gave it all my effort in trying to perfect it. I also know how it feels to be part of a community, since everyone gets along with each other people create friendships that will last for a while, I know how it feels because in here everyone knows each other and welcomes everyone that is new to the community. Overall, my personality to myself is an "unfinished puzzle" and I would like to meet people who could help me finish this "puzzle" whether it being my friend or teaching me something new, every piece to me is special in it's own way.

How do you think DoodleStory could improve:
From what I've heard from other players from the past, this server was one of the best and the most enjoyable. Now that the server is back, the community itself I think is responsible to help the GM's in rebuilding this server because without one or the other the server would be successful as it was before. Also, with players enjoying this server most likely they will tell their friends about it and this server will grow at either a slow or fast rate.

What do you think about the current GMs?
Tamara: You're one heck of a person and I'm glad I got to know you during my break. The way you act gives off a positive aura, which is why alot of people enjoy her company including myself. To me, your actions are a balance between being fun and being serious, and because of this you has alot of respect from the community.

Liam: Oh Liam, from when I first met you until now you've always treated me like a brother. The way your personality is makes it impossible to hate you, and I mean who could really hate you? You're one of the most funniest kids I met and I think that's one thing we have in common and I really enjoy the way you do your job. <-(you know what I mean.) I also appreciate on how you do your job because you also show the qualities of a good GM, keep it up.

Eunsol: Hi Eun! You're one of the nicest kids I've met on this server and I'm glad we became friends. The way you act to everyone is friendly which is why I think you have alot of people who enjoy talking to you. I hope you stay the same the way you are now, because alot of people including myself like it.

Aaron: Aaron is one of the chillest guys I have ever got to know. His personality and charisma is the reason why you can talk to him about anything and joke about anything. The way you act makes everyone want to get to know you and I'm glad I got the privilege to be your friend.

Anh: Anh, you're one of the few people who actually remembered my name for the first time I met you, and because of that you have earned my respect. Because of your coding and your work on the server you're one of the people who actually get this server moving on the right track. Keep up the work you've been doing and good luck with what you do in the future.

Carolyn: Carolyn, from what I've heard, you donated to the server. Because of your donation we can enjoy playing the server and the community and myself thank you for that. I really hope you stay as a GM because you handle your seriously and that to me is a good quality in a GM.

During what times of the day will you be online?
All week - Class and work permitting.

How long have you played DoodleStory?
I've just recently joined 5 days ago.

How will you have a positive effect on the server?
The way my personality is makes it easy for people to get to know me and ask me for help with anything. Just having fun and helping around the server really makes a positive impact on the community and that's what I do. Sometimes, my actions make people happy because of the way I act and I hope my actions will make this server better for current and new players.

Why did you apply?
The reason I applied is, because I want to make the server better for the future days to come. Though this server has helpful GM's already, I also would like to join them in making the server a fun and enjoyable place for players.

What characteristics do you possess that make you a good GM?
My characteristics are : Just being myself, knowing when to be serious or laid back, helping others when they need something and following the rules.

To prove you are human, when Littlefoot's mother died in the original `Land Before Time', did you feel sad?
I felt sad that he lost his mom, but I think that gave him the motivation to really bring all the dinosaurs together.

Anything else you'd like to add:
If you want to get to know me, find me in game. If you want to be friends, add me. Criticism is also recommended as this application is subject to change.

Last edited by Pikachu on Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pikachu
Pikachu
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application. Empty Re: Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application.

Post by Dewi Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 pm

Being pessimistic (your title says failure) never helps you when applying for things.

Just some friendly feedback.
Dewi
Dewi
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application. Empty Re: Pikachu's SUCCESS of a GM application.

Post by David Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Dewi wrote:Being pessimistic (your title says failure) never helps you when applying for things.

Just some friendly feedback.
Just one friendly feedback.*
David
David
GameMaster.

https://www.youtube.com/lazysproduction

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Thank you Duwi. Surprised Maybe, I should stop being a pessimist.
Pikachu
Pikachu
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewi Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

David wrote:Just one friendly feedback.*
It's not ''a feedback'', so it can't be ''one feedback'' or ''two feedbacks''.
No idea how you call those type of words in English, but that post had correct grammar.
Dewi
Dewi
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:38 am

You could say "just one person's friendly feedback" but this has nothing to do with anything anyway so w/e.
Tamara
Tamara
Owner.

https://doodlestory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maplepuppet Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:16 pm

I support this because this guy is a goofball but very helpful too.

Maplepuppet
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down