Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell, Doodlestory.

4 posters

Go down

Farewell, Doodlestory. Empty Farewell, Doodlestory.

Post by Annie; Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:35 am

We've traveled the 7 seas, and back. We've climbed to the peak of the tallest mountains on Earth.

I keed, cheesy line.

I was hoping that I could stay with this server until the end, but like everyone else, I lost motivation towards going on the server. I hate seeing the server slowly die.. but there's nothing I can do about it.

Farewells.

Andrew - God, ever since I stopped coming on, we stopped talking. I'm going to miss you, brother! WE SHALL TALK ON MSN MORE OFTEN, yes.
Angie - CAMERA-WHORE BUDDY. Sorry, I don't really camera-whore anymore. TOO BUSY WATCHING DRAMA !!11!1! We should talk on FB more often.
Aaron - DOUCHEBAG. y u be hypocrite ?! You watch drama more than I do. :c kbye. I'm gonna miss your loser-ness.
Alan - I'm surprised how loyal you are, unless you're only on because you have nothing else to do. MSNPLZ. kbye.
Amy - You were like, a sister to me. I'm going to miss you! Talk to me on Facebook. :3
Anja - We don't really talk, but you seem nice. c:
Bonnie - YOU DUH PRO DRAWER. Yah, MSNPLZ.
Dabeed - We needa talk more often. :c
Eunsol - Ah, I'll miss your trolling. WE TALK ON FACEBOOK/MSN, YAH? YAH.
Emmy - I MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I needa call you more often, and you need to come on MSN more often. :c
Jimmy - Ugh, you never answered that question I whispered to you. We needa talk more often, yes.
Juju - JUJUJUJUJUJUJUJUJUJUUU. I gon` mizz u. kyah. chair budday 4eberz<3.
Joe - Thanks for the pen, yo! MSNplz.
Tamara - You did a great job with the server, along with Anh. It's sad that your efforts go to waste, but we all knew this would happen eventually. It was only a matter of time. BYEDEAR<3.

-

Like everyone else, I'll just come and visit the forum sometime.
Bye Doodlestory.
You will forever be my favorite server.

-Annie.
Annie;
Annie;
Royalty, bby♥.

https://www.youtube.com/iHoeify

Back to top Go down

Farewell, Doodlestory. Empty Re: Farewell, Doodlestory.

Post by Jason Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:11 am

Showering with Annie.
Jason
Jason
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquid Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:58 am

OOOOooo~ SISTAHSISTAHH ~
Liquid
Liquid
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:46 am

well. you see, i am staying loyal, i'm just staying loyal while i do my homework ^^. but anyways, it was nice meeting you annie! Wink

msn: aylo36@hotmail. com
________
also, the reason im staying is exactly that. tamara, anh, fred, and juan have put too much work into this server for it to go to waste. the chances of doodle bouncing back are slim, but i'll stay here until the very end. that's the least i can do to repay them for their tireless labor making this server the best it could be. i just might be the Last Man Standing. (see what i did there?)
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down