Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands)

+11
Annie;
Liquid
Angie
Jimmy
Pikachu
Smut
Jason
Alan
DuhVinny
BonBon
Aaronishere
15 posters

Go down

Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands) Empty Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands)

Post by Aaronishere Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:41 am

I'm going to be quitting Doodle, but I'll go on once in a while to visit or something if I remember. Smile

Alan(Alan) - I met him from Forest, and we started talking ever since. We formed our alliance for LMS with Joe and Fred. We usually win most of them. <3 Alan is gay though at times. Alan, I love you for who you are. If I had to replace you, I would pick Joe, but no one else can replace you other than Joe. Shows how much I love you.

Joe(Pikachu) - I love him. He's the funny guy who always make someone laugh even when they're depressed or something. On skype and transformice, this dood is hilarious. Very Happy<3 Yes, ofcourse, we're gay. Through the up and down times on Doodlestory and Foreststory, I was always by your side. I shared my pain with you. Without you in my life, my life would be pointless like a broken pencil. If I could remake the alphabet, I would put U N I together because us together is perfect for each other, baby.

Fred([SexGod]Slut) - He's a troll. He loves pissing certain people off. Fred, Juan, and I have our ranting days and such. Fred always make joke about certain people. I can rant about people to this kid and he would make jokes back and shitting on them in the meanest way ever!

Bonnie(BonBon) - My mahjong buddy!! I love trolling this dipshit. lOL<3 You were fun to hang around.
We stayed up late at night listening to music and playing games together! We'll keep in touch if you go on MSN or something. But you are a dipshit in the end, and I still love you for who you are -- a dipshit! Keeding, I love you!

Juan(Brux) - The best GM in the game, so far. He is dedicated to the server. He does most of the scripting/coding/whatsoever. He's also active and talks to everyone. My god, he is racist when he wants to be, but he's funny. I love talking about people with this kid. Especially when we talk about "Dinosaur" and her friend. My god, that made my day. I was dying when we were making jokes and talking our mind off. I love making jokes about you and "Dinosaur's" friend.

Eunsol(Nobody) - After today(8.14.2011), Iderno if you'll be mad at me for a while, but I hope you won't. You were always there for me when I needed someone to talk to. You were like my "little sister" or best friend. I can always joke around with you and share my problems/life problems with you. I can rant about anything to you and you would just make stupid remarks.Smile I hope you'll forgive me. I hope you the best and if you ever need help, you'll know where to find, I think. Goodbye.<3

Anja(Anja) - I haven't really talked you much, but when we talked to each other, we talk a lot about random shit. We have our secrets when we talk and I know a lot about you!

Jimmy(Jimmy) - He's been my friend since last year and I always loved joking with him. He can take a joke and joke back. I have never seen you mad, you were always joking around.Smile Jimmy, he's always lost until I fill him in about something. I love messing with him because he would never retaliate and just go"LOOL." <3 He's one of the chillest person you will ever find on this server. Everyone should get to know him.Very Happy

Emily(Emmy) - Scammer. You stole my MSi;( I also hate you for voting me out on LMS. I gave you a lot of items, yet you kick me out?! Backstabber! She's also a pervert. . .sadly. But I still love you (She told me to add this in!)

Michelle(Jinny) - Weirdo! I haven't talked to you much, but you're quiet like typical asian girl! She sits alone, but I bet she's plotting something evil to take over the server. D: Everyone should watch out!

Annie(Annie) - Loser! One of the biggest loser.Very Happy She watches drama like it's rice(she's asian). Her life depends on drama, if they never ever existed, her life would be dull and boring!

Jason(Temptation) - A friend of mine since last year. This faggot is always asking me to do shit for him! I end up doing it most of the time. You're chill and friendly.

Tamara(Twinkayz/Tamara) - You're one of the coolest friend I have ever met online, I think. I known you for a year or two on Forest. We rebelled against that server twice now. You're always dedicated into a thing you like, and I like you for that.Very Happy

Ammy(Liquid) - I haven't talked to you much, but you're cool! Nosuh, I lied! She harasses you and make you cry.;(

Angie(Angie) - Angie. . .Angie. . .Angie. Speechless. LOL kidding.<3 She's my favorite person to talk to on skype and play transformice with. She spazzes on her keyboard when walljumping. . it's like slapping your penis on it when you're "excited." She does the cutest/weirdest laugh on Skype, so Joe and I always mimic it to make fun of her. LOL Fun times.<3

Stephy(HunnyBearr) - I loved skyping with you as well as Angie. We had the funniest night when we prank call the hotel. That made my day. Sadly, you didn't stay long, but I always have your MSN and Skype to talk to you, hopefully.Smile

Hailey(Hailey) - I love her ever since I met her on Foreststory. We stayed up together talking about random shit, but I usually end up falling asleep as usual. . She would never get mad at me when I make jokes, I think, but still despite all the negativity we went through, I still love you. Very Happy

Vincent/Vinny(AyeVinny) - I remember the day we met, you invited me to watch "sea monsters" in bed. It was fun talking to you and harassing Stephy, Brandon, and DJ. I'll catch up with you somehow.

Rob(Dernowhatthefuckisyourign) - NEVER ON! NEVER ON! AND NEVER ON! .Very Happy Anyway, we had downs in the past, but you changed and you're better than before, in my opinion. We can still keep in touch on MSN, yeah.

Alyssa(Alysurrs) - I forgot your ign, but I think I got it right. I didn't think you check forum, so I didn't bother writing your part. :3 But yeah! What can I say about you?! We spent a whole night catching up and reminiscing about the past. We talked a lot of skype and played Transformice.:3 Yeah!;D

Yan(Bonjour/Pinocchio) - Holy fuck. You're the bitchiest person, I have ever seen. Also, you're the biggest hypocrite. You call Fred an asshole when we talked shit behind your back, but fuck, you talked shit behind ours. Also, bitching at Joe one time when he used the word "Freak?" You made an ign with the name"FRREEAKS" or w.e. Way to bitch and be a hypocrite. Also, the laziest gm ever. I asked this bitch to host an event when there were 5 people + on and people were asking for event. This bitch replies with "I'm giving myself a self therapy." How the fuck did you get GM over Fred?
Also, Yan, if you're going to reply to this, don't bother saying "that's your opinion" because it's not. This section is a dedication from certain people. I don't want to say names or anything, but fuck girl, you need to get fucking laid. Also don't even say you were on your period or anything because you're on your period DAILY. There's no stopping it. How many fucking tampons do you go through a day? This fucking bitch also talks shit about each and one of you. She'll make the smallest thing into a catastrophe and TALK BEHIND YOUR BACK to other people. I have never seen a bigger hypocrite than this bitch. Man, you guys won't find anything bitchier than this bitch as well. This is all I have to say off my head for now.

If I forgot about anyone. . .or anything, just tell me. I had to do this off my head and didn't have my buddy list in front of me. Well farewell everyone.Smile If you want to keep in touch with me. Just ask someone on Doodlestory for my MSN.<3

P.S. : Everything I wrote about each person is true in my opinion. I don't think I wrote any lies or anything, but if you think I did, tough luck. This section doesn't include everyone because I only wrote down the name of the people who would check forum. I'll give special thanks to Eury(Vodka), Tess(x3Kyrie), Alex(Alex), Brandon(MakeItBlue), DJ(Harder).

I'll be on Transformice more frequently to catch up with you guys. I'm in the tribe Astronaut and ign is Aaronistic, so it'll be easy to find me if you're in Astronaut. If you want my MSN, just ask Joe or Alan for it. They have my permission to give it out to people if they ask.

Last edited by Aaronishere on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:28 am; edited 4 times in total

Aaronishere
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands) Empty Re: Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands)

Post by BonBon Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:52 am

ISEEHOWITIS. D:<
ASKDJFLASJDFLKASJDF WHY YOU LEAVING?
BonBon
BonBon
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands) Empty Re: Farewell people(Final + My Decision stands)

Post by DuhVinny Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:54 am

wow . . .
Thats pretty harsh \:
Yan is pretty chill |: i disagree ._.

DuhVinny
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:55 am

i counted 9 uses of the root word "bitch" in yan's paragraph ^^
i'm sorry to see you leave aaron, but we have each other's msns, so we can have our intimate discussions there about our homosexual relationship. you were probably one of the most entertaining people on doodle, and it's a shame that you're going. good bye~
Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronishere Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:56 am

Sorry, I had to use it nine times to emphasize it!

Aaronishere
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:57 am

GOODBYE AARON GOOD ASS FRIEND BUT TROLOL

Last edited by Jason on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Jason
Jason
♥DoodleStory.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smut Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 am

Nine is also the amount of lives a cat has.
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronishere Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:59 am

Oh, I get it, Fred. Trying to call her a pussy now. I get chu!

Aaronishere
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pikachu Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 am

Lol, Aaron. I'll miss you mang, we've been with each other through the good times and the bad, when you were rich and I was poor you never left my side. Sounds gay right? Supposed to make you laugh. LOL, it won't be the same without you but you have me on MSN and on your phone. Razz See you tomorrow. <3
Pikachu
Pikachu
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jimmy Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 am

Aaron, you always so happy and FUNFUNFUN, i'll miss you bro.

Farewell, <3
Jimmy
Jimmy
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by BonBon Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:21 am

Aaronishere wrote:
Bonnie(BonBon) - My mahjong buddy!! I love trolling this dipshit. lOL<3 You were fun to hang around.

Thanks, that means sooo much D: SOB lol
BonBon
BonBon
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angie Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:28 am

k wow l> my name
bye you whore. <3
Angie
Angie
♥DoodleStory.

https://facebook.com/yoo.its.angie

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquid Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:19 pm

You forgot me . ANYWAYSSS ,
-rolls in ball and cries-
Ima miss you . D:
Wait .. I have your MSN MWAHHAHAHAH .
Take care Aaron . (:
Liquid
Liquid
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by BonBon Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm

Cya Around bigngr. D:<
I'll make you cry in mahjong anytimeee
BonBon
BonBon
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie; Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Aaronishere wrote:
Annie(Annie) - Loser! One of the biggest loser.Very Happy She watches drama like it's rice(she's asian). Her life depends on drama, if they never ever existed, her life would be dull and boring!

EXCUSE YOU.
You also watch Asian drama like an addict!
HYPOCRITE ALERT!!1!11
Annie;
Annie;
Royalty, bby♥.

https://www.youtube.com/iHoeify

Back to top Go down

Post by alyssurs Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:33 pm

awwhh. so many oldies are quitting... me included.
i usually talk to you on msn & text and stuff anyways, but it's sad that you're leaving.
& i don't mind that you didn't include me since i don't play anymoreee, because i know we're gonna keep talking no matter what(:

yeahh and I LOVEEE YOU<3(:
alyssurs
alyssurs
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liquid Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Ammy(Liquid) - I haven't talked to you much, but you're cool! Nosuh, I lied! She harasses you and make you cry.;(
I do not harass you and make you cry . D: < THATS RUDE . LOLOLOL .
But yeah , I'll miss you . ):
Liquid
Liquid
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronishere Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:16 am

Sorry, Alyssa, i didn't know you still check forum, but I love you too!

Aaronishere
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrstephie Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:10 pm

Dangg yo` ! Aaronnn ! & again .. me : " Who's Aaron ? "
LOL , omgg ... why do i keep saying that ?!
Yesyes , msn & skype c: ahaha , pranks . <3
omggg , we must do that againnn ! (x
Rawrstephie
Rawrstephie
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by iRob Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:30 am

Why the fuck does everyone forget me. qq.
Anyways, i'll miss you <3, we had some funny-ass conversations at times.
iRob
iRob
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeChad Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:00 pm

I was dying of laughter when I read that last paragraph.
LeChad
LeChad
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie; Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 pm

HE LIED. He's not quitting. >___>
Annie;
Annie;
Royalty, bby♥.

https://www.youtube.com/iHoeify

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronishere Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:07 am

LOL, Annie, I didn't lie.;( I did. . o.o;

Aaronishere
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down