Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

response to the faggots.

+5
Tamara
Alan
Aaronishere
Smut
Maplepuppet
9 posters

Go down

response to the faggots. Empty response to the faggots.

Post by Maplepuppet Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 am

Matt, I find it comical that you're telling Yan, a 15 year old girl, to "get a real job" after applying for a GM position yourself. Perhaps you're bitter that she got the job over you? I don't know.
Maplepuppet wrote:
You're such a little cuunt, you seriously take shit too seriously..

Nice grammar there, bro. Just from that one post, it's obvious that you have the intellectual capacity of a 10 year old. In my opinion, you just screwed yourself over from even possibly getting that GM spot you were applying for.

So, the main point of this post is: Fuck Off.

I'm 15 and I work at fast food, which is a job, so I don't want to hear fucking excuses. And I could care less about this mediocre job, I was gonna help the server, until your lazy cuunt owner proved she can't do shit and there's no development. This server isn't going anywhere. The only reason you have a fucking community is because that girl paid off your debts like your little bitch.

One: You told her to get a real job? thats cute, she's 15 years old. Where do you possibly see her getting a job at. why don't you try to get a real job, and you can't say the same to me because I have been employed in the past.
Two: She takes shit too seriously? it's his dumb ass fault for hacking and wanting to get banned in the first place, so why don't you calm your titties.
Three: I care along with a few other people if she has proof. He obviously wanted to get banned, which he did.
Four: Whats a cuunt? I heard of a well, I cant say the word it gets censored out, which is exactly what you are.
ALL IN ALL: What I'm trying to say is, this just shows you have the attention span of a 12 year old who thinks he knows everything. Before you go trolling other people, you should learn to troll first. Like Alan said, even if Tamara was considering to give you GM, your chances of getting GM dropped A LOT. Learn to keep your cool and try to stop being a whiny little girl. HE GOT BANNED CASE CLOSED. L> lock. <3

_________________________________________________________________________________________

One : Read above faggot.
Two : She has no fucking humor, she acts all hard about a fucking illegal version of a game.
Three : No, no one cares. There's only like 20 people that play this shit too, and most stay for like a day?
Four : Your pussy owner blocks out the word because she knows she's one herself.
ALL IN ALL : If you think this server is going anywhere, you're sadly fucking mistaken. And I don't even play the server hot shot, stop acting like people fucking care.

Maplepuppet
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

response to the faggots. Empty Re: response to the faggots.

Post by Smut Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:41 am

I cant help but laugh at this. Grow up please.
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maplepuppet Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 am

Smut wrote:I cant help but laugh at this. Grow up please.

Eat me munchkin (; Can't even spell israel right.

Maplepuppet
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smut Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:45 am

Maplepuppet wrote:
Smut wrote:I cant help but laugh at this. Grow up please.

Eat me munchkin (; Can't even spell israel right.
The fact that I misspelled it on purpose makes you want to try and correct me? lool I guess. I know it's spelled Israel, I'm not even sure if you're 15. By the way you act, I could of swore you were still a tiny little sperm wandering around.
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaronishere Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 am

"I'm 15 and I work at fast food, which is a job, so I don't want to hear fucking excuses. And I could care less about this mediocre job, I was gonna help the server, until your lazy cuunt owner proved she can't do shit and there's no development. This server isn't going anywhere. The only reason you have a fucking community is because that girl paid off your debts like your little bitch."

First, working at a fast-food restaurant isn't considered a job. . You can't support a family or anything with that type of money. The money you make from there is considered "pity" money. So, in honesty, you and Yan are both jobless.
Second, if you cared less about the job, why are you even complaining or ranting on the forum. If you didn't care, don't bother replying. Now you're calling Tamara a cuunt because she denied your application? She done more than you, just saying. If the server isn't going anywhere, why did you bother to apply here? Why did you even bother writing these appeals and trolling each other? I also heard you're playing this because your server went down or simple way to put is that it failed.

One : Read above faggot.
Two : She has no fucking humor, she acts all hard about a fucking illegal version of a game.
Three : No, no one cares. There's only like 20 people that play this shit too, and most stay for like a day?
Four : Your pussy owner blocks out the word because she knows she's one herself.
ALL IN ALL : If you think this server is going anywhere, you're sadly fucking mistaken. And I don't even play the server hot shot, stop acting like people fucking care.

One : You can read above this, faggot. Smile
Two : Humor can be defined in many perspectives. I don't think you're funny at all.
Three : If no one cares, why would they argue about it, and you obviously care too if you're arguing about it. You're putting so much effort into this. Twenty people is more than the your server that went down, just saying.
Four : If the our owner is a pussy then what are you?:3
Five : I'll add in a extra because I felt like it. Why are you still replying?
All in all : You obviously cared about the server if you tried to add in stuff of your own. You also played the server, so who are you kidding? You even applied to become a GM. . . Jokes, my friend.

Last edited by Aaronishere on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Aaronishere
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smut Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:09 am

Aaronishere wrote:
Four : If the our owner is a pussy then what are you?:3
Semen.
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:35 am

Maplepuppet wrote:
I'm 15 and I work at fast food, which is a job, so I don't want to hear fucking excuses.
Perhaps Yan has decided to focus more on her academics rather than work at fast food restaraunts.
Also, everybody moves at their own pace. You may be going at a faster pace in terms occupations, if yours should even be considered one, but the odds are she's going to overtake you judging by your immature personality. You're 15 years old, and you're unbelievably arrogant. You repetitively curse thinking that makes you seem so much cooler than you think you are. Have you noticed no one's got your back? There's a reason for that. Your argument is completely invalid. You lack intellect as well as common sense.
Maplepuppet wrote:I was gonna help the server, until your lazy cuunt owner proved she can't do shit and there's no development. This server isn't going anywhere. The only reason you have a fucking community is because that girl paid off your debts like your little bitch.
Yeah? If you were gonna help this server, then even before our "lazy cuunt owner proved she couldn't do anything," you should have been at work trying to improve it. What did you do again? Oh that's right, you didn't do shit. People who didn't even apply to become GM's have helped tons more with this server than you have. Help doesn't necessarily have to deal with coding. Also, i think we actually ARE making progress. We just have to get over obstacles such as people like you.

Here is my criticism of you as a person:
It's simple. You're a fucking moron. How the hell do you even have a girlfriend? Considering you're completely disrespectful, I'm sure your girlfriend came to you as a last resort (If she even exists). You seem like one of those people who nobody wants around, the one who curses for no apparent reason, just to make others feel uncomfortable. You're a grade - a douchebag.

You're Done Here.

Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smut Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:46 am

Alan wrote: How the hell do you even have a girlfriend?
Photoshop.
Smut
Smut
GameMaster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamara Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 am

SRSBSNSS HERE.

Matt, I think you're bitter about your server. I also think that you're bitter because you think you did a shit-ton or something for us, and that we haven't reciprocated and you're angry. Go home you little clueless faggot. To be honest, when you showed me your 'girlfriend' on msn who is so fucking 'beautiful', I thought it was a picture of you trying to grow your hair out or something. I'm only responding because I wouldn't want to ruin your twisted paradigm of the world, where you call me out and then I'm a 'cuuunt' for locking the thread and not giving you satisfaction of a response and then you can retort and call me stupid names. I won't say I work as hard as you, but I'd rather start a fire with a match rather than two sticks, which is basically what you do, work your ass off to do nothing. Your so-called 'job'... "You do the little job you're trained to do. Pull a lever. Push a button. You don't understand any of it, and then you just die." That's not a job, and you're just another chicken caught in the chicken coop. To dumb it down a little; I accomplish more doing nothing than you working all day. You should stop pissing your time down the drain working on fucking MapleStory. If you don't give a shit, fuck off and get a real job, you cock nibbling hypocrite.

I think you're a clingy bastard, and when we got too hard to hold on to, you got bitter and started throwing insults around.

I would bet you would've sucked off Anh just to get some kind of recognition here, but I wouldn't want to be like you and make false assumptions, it just makes you look like an idiot.

I was sorry about ignoring your msn a couple days ago. It was on my ipod and I couldn't be bothered to respond to my offline messages so I just closed it and forgot about it. I was wondering why you were being a little bitch and I remembered about that. If you're angry about not getting a response, maybe it's because you didn't deserve one.

I was also sorry about not using your PQ. I thought it was pointless to try and integrate it into DoodleStory because to be honest, it was pretty shitty and wouldn't have worked out anyway. The reason I kept asking you to stop doing shit for me was because you can't do anything properly and I'd just end up feeling guilty for not using your crap as fuck shit. Have you ever considered the reason why people were dicks to you on Ragezone was because your shitty personality?

I'm not sorry anymore though, you don't deserve sympathy, maybe pity; because you're a pathetic specimen of a human being.
It looks like you've been working at MapleStory since you were twelve. Cool dedication, never got you anywhere though, did it? I'm pretty sure the point of MapleStory is to have fun, and as an extension, private servers were for players to have their own type of fun. That's what I've been trying to do, not to be another mindless fuck hunting for fame and money. You could work all day, but you'd still be running headlong into a wall.

You're probably expecting some conclusive statement that you can retort to and prolong the argument, but let's be honest. I know what you are, and I know what I am, and I also know what this server is. And so, it doesn't matter to me what the fuck you think it is.

P.S. You little cunt.
Tamara
Tamara
Owner.

https://doodlestory.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DuhVinny Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Faghoar Alert .

" I'm 15 and I work at fast food, which is a job, so I don't want to hear fucking excuses. And I could care less about this mediocre job, I was gonna help the server, until your lazy cuunt owner proved she can't do shit and there's no development. This server isn't going anywhere. The only reason you have a fucking community is because that girl paid off your debts like your little bitch. "
The main situation of why i'm about's to rage on your scrawny ass .
You're 15 and you're this immature.You have achieved your objection very well though,you wanted attention you got it but lets look at the bigger picture you made the whole community hate on you.You know why the " lazy cuunt owner " didn't want your damn fucking help ? BECAUSE you're a Stuck up immature 15 year old who cant handle little situations like this.Oh this server isn't going anywhere ? its because of people like you trying to ruin the whole community so don't cry about this bullshit you're telling us about.Stuck up bitches needs to grow up.
Just gtfo Matt you suck at trolling. ~
Cheers ,

Unsophisticated mouth you're running there mister. Perhaps let me help you out ? Oh wait can't my daddy said i can't teach illiterate pests.

DuhVinny
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rawrstephie Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:00 pm

I can't stop laughing how immature this kid, Matt is doing to himself . Obviously stupid & immature .. i must agree with ALL OF YOU GUYS [x
Rawrstephie
Rawrstephie
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Knezovim Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Tell me, why has the solution of banning not been applied yet? |: $30.00 says he'll quit and come back pretending to be someone else anyway.

Knezovim
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by DHB Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Hey guys, let's keep posting here and arguing to some moot point because that will solve everything.
DHB
DHB
Lurkin' the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum