Gone... for a bit.

Go down

Gone... for a bit.

Post by Alan on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey Doodlers, it's Alan here ^^ I'm going to be headed to Alaska in a few hours with my family and my grandma who's been suffering from depression lately. We'll be there for about 8-9 days, so I'll be back July 30th. Because I willl miss the closing of Beta and everything, I just want to wish all the other GM applicants good luck. I'll miss you all over the 9 days I'm gone, and I'll try not to get mauled by a grizzly bear. Catch you later Smile

-Alan
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Gone... for a bit.

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Aww. Byee~ Have funn? and ihope your grandma feels better c:.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 am

Hey, just checking in from Alaska right now. Everything's been really nice, and I'm having a blast. We're nearing the end of our vacation which means I'll be coming back to Doodle in a few days Smile I'll be uploading a few pictures when I get back to Texas considering we've taken tons of them so far Very Happy anyways, I wanna congragulate all the recently accepted GMs, Doodle's gonna be a blast with them GM-ing. In case you're wondering, I'm on my Dad's hugeass laptop, and our new lodge has wi-fi <3 and no, i'm not going to download Doodle. That's going too far. Anyways, I can't wait to get back home to see all of you ingame. Bye Very Happy
Alan
Royalty, bby♥.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum